Observation: still no taskbar

Staszyszyn, Marcin mstaszyszyn at heiler.com
Fri May 17 18:50:05 CEST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rich Shepard" <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com>
To: <xfce at moongroup.com>
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 5:20 PM
Subject: Re: Observation: still no taskbar

rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
>                          http://www.appl-ecosys.com

You simply do not have taskbar enabled during compilation time. taskbar is
NOT enabled by default. Please pass '--enable-taskbar' to configure script.
Do not forget of 'make clean' before new compilation.

If you are using rpm-based distribution, ask its creator for further
explaination, I am not capable of dealing with rpm problems.

The final result should be as on attached screenshot -- there is a wide,
thin, horizontal line at te bottom of xfce panel. It opens a taskbar.

Marcin