Observation: still no taskbar

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri May 17 15:45:08 CEST 2002

On 17 May 2002, Joe Klemmer wrote:

> 	It's there but it's real hard to see.  On the bottom of the panel the
> edge is not just a hair thicker and when you put the pointer on it it
> highlights just a tad.  Click on it and then the task bar will come up.

Joe,

  It's more than that on my system. I just changed the panel to 4 desktop
buttons, 4 popup menu areas and large images. I still find nothing along the
bottom.

  Well, I had similar problems moving from 3.7.1 to 3.8.16. I suppose that
eventually I'll figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks all!

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)