more about xdaliclock

Collins erichey2 at attbi.com
Fri May 17 13:58:39 CEST 2002

On Fri, 17 May 2002 07:35:08 -0400 Kurt Wall <kwall at kurtwerks.com>
wrote:
> Scribbling feverishly on May 17, Collins managed to emit:
> > Thanks to a helpful hint, I now have xdaliclock marked sticky so
> > that it appears on every desktop.
> >
> > Now my ignorance of things X related is showing.  Is it possible
> > to have the xdaliclock window shown without the usual header frame
> > that allows the window to min/max, close, etc., i.e. just the
> > actual window area with the time digits?
>
> If it supports the shape extension, possibly. This would be
> documented in the manual page.

The man entry says nothing about this, although it does say it
supports all the usual x toolkit stuff.

Which man entry defines the possibilities for .Xdefaults?  Maybe I
could find such a control listed there.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area - WWTLRD?
gentoo(since 01/01/01) 2.4.19+(ext3) xfce-sylpheed-mozilla