taskbar in Edscott's src rpm

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Fri May 17 03:54:31 CEST 2002

On Thu, 2002-05-16 at 20:00, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   Second, I do not see this taskbar after rebuilding the 3.8.18.src.rpm. Is
> there something I did incorrectly? Do I need to make a change to the
> xfce.spec file before building all?

If you did the build with an rpm instruction, using xfce.spec, you
should have the taskbar as a thin line (looks more like a window border)
on the bottom of the panel. Click on it to open the taskbar. If you
installed the .src.rpm, and then untarred the .tar.gz to do a configure
and make install, then you should use --enable-taskbar in the configure
step to enable it.

Edscott