xfce - bug with http-authentification

Jasper Huijsmans j.b.huijsmans at hetnet.nl
Thu May 16 14:28:09 CEST 2002

Do you have anything in your ~/.xsession-errors file that might give us a
clue about what is going on? Right now I can't begin to see what would
cause this different behaviour between xfwm and kwin (I assume its a
problem with X / window manager interaction).

You could also start a failsafe session with only an xterm and then start
xfwm from the terminal. Maybe you get some information printed to the
terminal about what happens.

greetings,
Jasper