Who wants a taskbar in xfce ? Well, it's in the CVS !

Jasper Huijsmans j.b.huijsmans at hetnet.nl
Wed May 15 14:57:44 CEST 2002

What versions of autoconf and automake do you have?

You can try to comment out the last line in configure.in (which should be a
sed command converting po/Makefile.in to po/Makefile) and run ./autogen.sh.
I think this worked for me.

By the way I think you could also install this with 'make -k install',
since you would only be missing translations I think.

Jasper