GTK+-2.0 ?

Jasper Huijsmans j.b.huijsmans at hetnet.nl
Mon May 13 15:34:59 CEST 2002

Hi Lawrence,

Xfce3 is based on gtk 1.2 only. Work is underway to port everything to gtk2,
but there is no estimated time of arival for that. There will be a lot of
fundamental changes so it's very difficult to estimate the time it will take
to finish. We're working hard on it though.

Jasper

PS
I thought xfce compiled normally on freebsd. Does anybody know?