SOT: seeking gtkcolorsel

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri May 3 06:29:02 CEST 2002

  As xfce is built with the gtk/gdk widget sets, I risk an off-topic post
here. I'm trying to run gtkcolorsel but I don't have the exectutable on my
system (with gtk-1.2.8). However, I *do* have the source file, header, and
object file.

  Has anyone a built executable he will ship to me? Rather strange, I think.

  Anyway, I want to see the hex values for colors so I can tweak an
application built using gtk.

Thanks,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President