themes

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed May 1 22:45:36 CEST 2002

  On today's freshmeat is an announcement that they've folded the old
themes.org into freshment.net (http://themes.freshmeat.net). There's also an
interesting essay on the history of themes.org.

  Eventually, they'll have most (if not all) of the stuff there and better
organized and managed.

  My question is whether it makes any difference for what wm a theme was
designed? Can I pick anything for use with xfce? This is all new to me so
I've no clue.

Thanks,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President