Switching desktops

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Sun Mar 31 09:14:45 CEST 2002

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002 23:07:42 -0700 Collins wrote:

>Is there any way to direct xfce to maintain focus in the most recently
>used window on the desktop when switching desktops.  The way it is now,
>when you click on desktop one...four in the panel, the panel receives
>the focus in the newly switched desktop.  Thay way, it takes one extra
>mouse move and click to refocus the desired window.

Pressing ctrl-F<desktopnr) works fine with me for that.
If you move the mouse cursor to the panel, that is what gets (and keeps)
focus, since it is a program as well. Paul

--
A man who does not think for himself does not think at all.
-Oscar Wilde

http://nlpagan.net - Registered Linux User 174403
Linux Mandrake 8.0 - Sylpheed 0.7.4