xftree CVS problems?

Ben Hall bhall at chat.carleton.ca
Tue Mar 5 23:39:11 CET 2002

Here you go:

gdb xftree
GNU gdb 5.1.1
are
conditions.
details.
This GDB was configured as "i386-linux"...
(gdb) run
Starting program: /public/MyFiles/Src/XFCE_CVS/xfce-stable/xftree/xftree

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `(unknown)' to `GtkObject'

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkobject.c: line 1145 (gtk_object_get_user_data):
assertion `GTK_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed.

0x0805a37e in set_title_ctree (ctree=0x8, path=0x4027d680 "file %s: line
%d (%s): assertion `%s' failed.")
    at xtree_functions.c:834
834	  if (win->iconname) g_free(win->iconname);
(gdb) bt
#0  0x0805a37e in set_title_ctree (ctree=0x8, path=0x4027d680 "file %s:
line %d (%s): assertion `%s' failed.")
    at xtree_functions.c:834
#1  0x4027d58e in gtk_interface_age () from /usr/lib/libgtk-1.2.so.0
#2  0x55f689c3 in ?? ()
Cannot access memory at address 0xc9e85d8b
(gdb)

Just so you know, I'm using Ximain's gtk.

Ben