xftree CVS problems?

Ben Hall bhall at chat.carleton.ca
Tue Mar 5 22:12:12 CET 2002

FYI I just pulled down the source from CVS and compiled.

When I try to launch xftree I get the following:

bhall at mickey:~$ xftree

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `(unknown)' to `GtkObject'

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkobject.c: line 1145 (gtk_object_get_user_data):
assertion `GTK_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed.
Terminated: sigsegv caught

My system is Debian Woody.  The CVS build from yesterday worked fine.

Cheers,

Ben