Xftree idea/question

James Tappin sjt at star.sr.bham.ac.uk
Tue Mar 5 14:20:41 CET 2002

I don't know if this is feasible or not, but it would be nice if Xftree
remembered its location between sessions.

It appears as if the information is stored in ~/.xfce/xfwm-session, but on
logging in all the xftree windows come up on $HOME (which is a little
annoying if you have several directories to work from, none of them subdirs
of $HOME).

James