xflock on top?

Stephane Paltani spaltani at head-cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 4 20:06:44 CET 2002

Yeap, sorry!

I didn't see Olivier's answer (I had to unsubscribe and resubscribe
today because my mail address has slightly changed...),
but actually I misunderstood the question; I thought that you were
talking about the xscreensaver command window.

Stephane

(BTW, Mailman just seems great! Excellent move, Chuck!)