focus problem

Davide Cavallari floods at quipo.it
Mon Mar 4 18:11:03 CET 2002

My xfce version  is 3.8.14 and I'm experiencing a  similar problem to that
interesting xterm and  emacs and the netscape "find in.."  popup window in
some older versions of xfce.

It  happens using  lyx. When  I  open an  "insert label"  window with  the
ALT+i+l combination and after either inserting what I need or exiting with
ESC, the focus does not return to  the main lyx window. If I press ALT+TAB
nothing happens, I  can't get the focus on any  currently opened window. I
have to click  with the mouse on  the bar of the lyx  window (clicking the
windows itself doesn't work)
--
Cheers,
    Davide Cavallari