toolbar resize

Neal runzlinux at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 3 00:41:07 CET 2002

--- "Michael P. Soulier" <michael.soulier at rogers.com> wrote:
>     Hey people,
>
>     When I increase the size of the panel icons, the panel grows, but
> grows
> down off the bottom of the screen. I can't see to move it to align it
> with the
> bottom of the screen again.
>
>     What's up with that? :)

Mike,
I tested here, and I do not have the problem on my system:
version 3.8.15.10 built from cvx two days ago.

When I increase the size the panel grows down as you describe, but the
'diagonal lines handles' on either end of the bar are still clearly
visible.

=====
--
Neal
Registered Linux user #159445 running RedHat 7.2