delayed raising

Michael P. Soulier michael.soulier at rogers.com
Sat Mar 2 22:17:50 CET 2002

    Hey people.

    I currently have this in my xfwmrc file.

    # Use Alt-Tab to switch windows in the current desktop.
    Key Tab A M Next [CurrentDesk] __builtin_focus_raise__

    The only problem with this is that it raises the window whether I want to
use it or not. I'd rather a delayed raise, where the titlebar will be
highlighted but it doesn't actually raise unless I release the Alt-key. That's
the behaviour from IceWM that I really like.

    Is that possible?

    Thanks,

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier at mcss.mcmaster.ca>, GnuPG pub key: 5BC8BE08
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to Unix