binding a double-click

Michael P. Soulier michael.soulier at rogers.com
Sat Mar 2 22:17:43 CET 2002

    Aha! This worked...

# I want to toggle shading with a double-click on the toolbar
AddToFunc "rollup"
+ "D" Shade

mouse 1 T N Function "rollup"

    Unfortunately, it now prevents a basic click from permitting a move of the
window. I guess I need to bind that to a single click...

    Mike

On 01/03/02 Jasper Huijsmans did speaketh: