auto minimize panel?..:)

Collins erichey2 at attbi.com
Sat Jun 29 18:24:55 CEST 2002

On Sat, 29 Jun 2002 11:36:58 -0400 (EDT) Chuck Mead
<csm at MoonGroup.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 29 Jun 2002, Collins posted the following:

> C>appears.>
> C>> Try it this way:
> C>>
> C>> Style "xfce"           StartIconic, NoIcon

> C>are> C>present)..
> C>>
> C>> You will have to check and see what xdaliclock's process is
> C>called.> The item name you put within quotes is actually what the
> C>system sees> as the process name, or so I perceive it anyway.
> C>>
> C>
> C>It's one and the same:
> C>
> C> ps ax | grep xdal
> C> 5045 vc/1     S      0:00 xdaliclock
> C>17821 pts/0    S      0:00 grep xdal
>
> Then perhaps xdaliclock does not obey hints from the window
> manager...

Perhaps, but what about the other listed problems?  These are strictly
xfce/xfwm items.  I know that I have had xdaliclock with borders or
title in the past, but now that (and other things) appears not to
work.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area - WWTLRD?
gentoo(since 01/01/01) 2.4.18+(ext3) xfce-sylpheed-mozilla