xfterm and PS1

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed Jun 26 16:17:39 CEST 2002

Paulo,

"xfterm" is just a wrapper shell that calls TERMCMD for you. It can call
xterm, Eterm, aterm, gnome-terminal, konsole, whatever depending on the
value set in TERMCMD. The goal of the shell xfterm is to allow DnD on
the panel and other stuff like this.

That said, the answer to your question depends on the terminal you use.

Cheers,
Olivier.