Am I stupid or is this a taskbar bug?

"Christian V. J. Brüssow" cvjb at epost.de
Mon Jun 24 16:53:09 CEST 2002

Hello Marcin,

Staszyszyn, Marcin wrote:
> I fixed this bug and commited to CVS. I don't know how often
> CVS snapshot is updated, so if you don't have CVS access, I can send changes
> to your mail account directly. Just e-mail me!

It is in the CVS (see Olivers mail).

> By the way I fixed small bug which causes improper panel resizing.
> I want to apologize  for inconvenience to all xfce users affected by these
> bugs!

Huh? Why apologize anything? This is a CVS version, so there are bugs,
and there are users, to find these bugs, and report them to the authors.

I thank you for your patience. It has shown me, that the authors of XFce
are really interested in the problems of the users :)

Best whishes,
Christian