Call for aid to the Girl Scouts

Chris Fuhrman chris.fuhrman at tfcci.com
Mon Jun 24 13:30:39 CEST 2002

OpenBSD is another option.  I managed to squeeze it onto a SPARCstation 2
with a 420Mg hard drive.  Also, having just browsed the ports collection
of the latest release (3.1), it looks like they've upgraded to Xfce 3.8.14
which is nice.

--
Chris Fuhrman           | Twenty First Century Communications
chris.fuhrman at tfcci.com | Software Engineer