keyboard swithching under xfce

Horn Gabor Horn.Gabor at aktiv.co.hu
Mon Jun 24 03:28:54 CEST 2002

Hi!

I'd like to ask for your help with keyboard-layout switching under xfce.
Usually i need US layout, but sometimes Hungarian (hu). Now i always
have to type "setxkbmap hu" / "setxkbmap us" in a terminal window to
change between them - that's a pretty annoying. Is there a more 'user
friendly' :) way to do it? I don't wanna run a gnome-panel just for this
feature. I use gkrellm, i found a plugin called gkrellxkb for this, but
cannot get it work. How would you do this please?...:)

thanks, hirisov