Taskbar user manual

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Wed Jun 19 18:33:02 CEST 2002

On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 02:42, Staszyszyn, Marcin wrote:
> I'm not sure if all xfce users interested in taskbar know that: there is a
> short 'user manual' for taskbar in docs directory (taskbar.txt). Just get
> the latest copy from CVS.

Neat fixes. It took me a little while to find the taskjar button. And
when I initially copied taskbarrc to $HOME/.xfce, it did not activate
with a "restart XFCE" (or maybe I forgot to "restart XFCE").

The only thing the taskbar is missing is the small application icon
before the text, but perhaps that would just be bloat.

Great work Marcin!

Edscott