Taskbar question

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Mon Jun 17 11:41:52 CEST 2002

There is a library that Havoc is writting for that purpose. While it is
not finished yet, it could be a good start for us (well, I don't think
we should use that library directly, but I'm pretty sure there are
plenty of stuff that would help us in it)

It's only available in GNOME CVS, but I've made a tarball for Marcin who
can't access the CVS.

So there is a copy on
http://www.xfce.org/archive/libwnck-cvs-20020617.tar.gz

The samples work just great with xfwm4

Marcin, if you want to work on this for xfwm4, you can grab a copy of
xfwm4 from

http://www.xfce.org/archive/xfce4-snapshots/

Cheers,
Olivier.