Call for aid to the Girl Scouts

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Mon Jun 17 10:01:57 CEST 2002

Well, actually, it's in the man page :

$ man xfce

ENVIRONMENT VARIABLE
       XFCE_DATA:  By  default,  xfce  looks  for its data in the
       directory specified at compile time.  This  directory  can
       be overridden with the environment variable XFCE_DATA.

       DISABLE_XFCE_USER_CONFIG: When set to 1 or yes, xfce won't
       allow any user specific configuration, it  will  not  even
       read  user's  configuration. This is for people using xfce
       on "set top boxes"  or  for  making  a  terminal  publicly
       available.

But who reads man pages nowadays ?

Cheers,
Olivier.