Some new errors

Collins erichey2 at attbi.com
Sat Jun 8 15:19:50 CEST 2002

I'm running from xfce 3.8.16 CVS with taskbar (downloaded a day or two
after the taskbar announcement).

I'm in the process of upgrading packages including some of the things
that xfce requires, and now I have a couple of strange things.

1. xfce/xfwm no longer honors the requests in .xfce/xfwmrc, i.e.

Style "xdaliclock"      NoTitle, NoBorder
Margin              Top  80
Margin              Left  0
Margin              Right 0
Margin              Bottom 0

But xdaliclock now appears with title and border, and xfwm is not
protecting the top area of the screen from new window placement.

2. My background image no longer works

3. I did a reinstall of xfce to see if anything changed, but no luck

How would I go about debugging this?

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area - WWTLRD?
gentoo(since 01/01/01) 2.4.18+(ext3) xfce-sylpheed-mozilla