Taskbar again

Collins erichey2 at attbi.com
Tue Jun 4 02:50:33 CEST 2002

On Mon, 3 Jun 2002 10:44:07 -0400 (EDT) Joe Klemmer
<klemmerj at webtrek.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, Staszyszyn, Marcin wrote:
>
> >  Please be patient and wait a few (2-3) days. I am finishing new
> >  version of taskbar with new features. Among them is a possibility
> >  of saving  taskbar state.
> >  Other features:
> >  - configurable right-click pop-up menu wiht options to close,
> >  minimize or stick a window
>
> 	Great.
>
> >  - 'taskjar' - a place where you can 'put' rarely used windows. It
> >  saves space on taskbar for more important windows
>
> 	"taskjar"  I love it.  Perfect name for it.
>
> >  - possibility of seeing on taskbar only current desk's windows
> >  - respect for WindowListSkip flag
> >  ... and mayby somthimg more I have forgotten here
>
> 	Here you guys go again...  If it wasn't for Collins post on
> 	the
> 1st I'd be in REAL trouble.  ;-)

Fantastic!  Saving the taskbar state would be an elegant solution to
my request.

Joe won't be using it, anyway, so he should be really easy to please!
<grin>

I second the motion for NOT having WindowListSkip as the default
action.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area - WWTLRD?
gentoo(since 01/01/01) 2.4.18+(ext3) xfce-sylpheed-mozilla