Taskbar again

Staszyszyn, Marcin mstaszyszyn at heiler.com
Mon Jun 3 14:33:12 CEST 2002

 Please be patient and wait a few (2-3) days. I am finishing new version of
 taskbar with new features. Among them is a possibility of saving  taskbar
 state.
 Other features:
 - configurable right-click pop-up menu wiht options to close, minimize or
 stick a window
 - 'taskjar' - a place where you can 'put' rarely used windows. It saves
 space on taskbar for more important windows
 - possibility of seeing on taskbar only current desk's windows
 - respect for WindowListSkip flag
 ... and mayby somthimg more I have forgotten here