WP 8.0 and xfwm

Patrick Wiseman pwiseman at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 1 19:49:49 CEST 2002

Hi, all:

Apologies if this is off-topic - I'm not sure whether it is an xfce/xfwm
issue or not!

I've recently upgraded from Debian stable to unstable (if "upgrade" is the
right word), and also to xfce 3.8.18.  (The two were related, but I won't
bore you with the details!)  It used to be, when I opened WordPerfect 8.0,
that the new document window was about 600x600 on my 800x600 screen; now
it's about 900x600 (i.e. _larger_ than my 800x600 screen) and I have to
resize it every time, which is a bit of a pain.

Can anyone help me figure out what's going on?  Is it an xfwm issue at
all?  Or do I need to look elsewhere?

Thanks,

Patrick

--