Desktop panning and a nitpick (was Re: How do I disable/modify desktop panning?)

Ben Hall bhall at chat.carleton.ca
Fri Jul 26 23:55:04 CEST 2002

Right, but the default is small, so to be consistent wouldn't it make
more sense to change the big panel to:

> |  1  |  2  |
> |  3  |  4  |

to respect the new default?  Maybe it's not worth the bother in XFce3,
but if V4 still behaves in this way it may be confusing.

Ben

(Don't mind me, I'm just cranky 'cause I'm on page four of a very stupid
math problem for my lousy linear programming course... grumble..)