cdemu-gtk-engine

Dmitry DELTA Malykhanov d726f6e at SDF.LONESTAR.ORG
Tue Jul 23 02:08:24 CEST 2002

Joe,

It should be in the "GTK Theme engine" dropdown box (XFCE setup window,
"Palette" tab). If it's not there for some reason, just type "cdemu" there
(yes, you can type in this dropdown box too, not only select predefined
values).

--
It's me -- Delta at SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.lonestar.org

"I don't advise it, citizen, mn-e-eh... I don't advise it. You'll be eaten."