What about a donation page for Xfce ?

Jay Daniels jay at infoave.net
Thu Jul 18 16:09:26 CEST 2002

I don't know how many users you have on the list but if everyone could
send a few notes via mail to a PO Box, that might help?  As long as
the amount is small and your are not under investigation for other
activities this should work.  Different denominations may be a problem?

I think pay pal would require a bank account or credit card to get
paid. You certainly would not want to use your main or personal
checking account!  You would need to setup a separate bank account for
this purpose.  I have learn from experience that if they can put money
in they can take money out!!!

jay