update: the ati radeon video card problems

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed Jul 17 14:59:15 CEST 2002

Hi Jay,

I would say go with NVidia, I am not an NVidia employee, I have no money
in NVidia, and I've seen a couple of problems with NVidia cards too, but
when it comes to Linux and OpenGL it's clearly the best choice (at least
for me).

The fact that they have an in-house Linux/XFree driver gives NVidia my
vote.

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
Olivier               <fourdan at xfce.org>            http://www.xfce.org
XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.