filmanagers

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Thu Jul 4 17:02:43 CEST 2002

On Thu, 2002-07-04 at 09:23, David Wijnants wrote:

> > I found endeavour2, which is a great app!
>
> Ooh, I like it!
>
> I don't use a file mangler myself (command line junkie), but when I do,
> I do prefer one that looks like Windows Exploder - it may not be
> terribly powerful, but it's good enough for shifting files.

	FWIW, I have made an rpm of endeavour2 for Valhalla from the source.
It's at ftp://ftp.webtrek.com/pub/rpms, along with a number of other
things I wandered across.  Be warned, though, that I make the rpms using
the checkinstall tool and so there's no src.rpm or spec files.  Also, I
won't support the rpms.  I made them for my use and only put them up in
case they might be useful to others.

--
Attention all planets of the Solar Federation.
We have assumed control.