debian package

kanyon12 at netscape.net kanyon12 at netscape.net
Wed Jul 3 17:24:12 CEST 2002

Well, I got it working. I took the cvs and tried to use the autogen.sh [options]... etc from the previous email, but I got errors about "unknown command: aclocal" (which figures, since aclocal.m4 is there, not aclocal). But what did work is the traditional ./configure [options], make, make install... probably should've tried that in the first place. I've gotten pretty reliant on the rpms, which is one of the reasons I've switched to Debian.
Appreciate all the help, people! I've gotten really used to xfce - hard to go without it anymore.
Thanks again to all who helped.