Coloration corrupted for sylpheed

Collins Richey erichey2 at attbi.com
Fri Dec 27 15:17:49 CET 2002

This is maddening.  A few days ago something happend to the coloration
for sylpheed on my primary user, and I can't fix it.  The behavior does
not happen for sylpheed on any other user.  Somewhere there is a
"stealth" parameter that is effecting the screen colors, but I sure
can't find it.

I've blown away .xfce .gtkrc .sylpheed and allowed them to be recreated.
 I've checked in .Xdefaults.  I even reinstalled sylpheed.

Whatever I do, the status areas and scrollbars for sylpheed come up all
black.

When I start sylpheed on another user, the windows have normal
coloration.

Have you any suggetions?

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area