Problems with keys and windows

mazzanti mazzanti at salleurl.edu
Tue Dec 17 08:06:42 CET 2002

On 16 Dec 2002, Jack Coates wrote:

> sending them to you offlist.

Hey Jack, thanks a lot!
That really solved my problem... you can beat it :)
However, I'm pretty amazed about what you gave me compared to what I
already had. I can't see where this behaviour is changed looking at both
files, and that's something I'd like to understand.

But as I said, thanks again. problem solved...

Ferran Mazzanti                           e-mail: mazzanti at salleurl.edu
Departament d'Electronica                       Pg. Bonanova 8, E-08022
Enginyeria La Salle                                   Barcelona (Spain)
Universitat Ramon Llull        Phone/Fax: 34-3-290.24.24/34-3-290.24.16