color themes

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed Dec 11 17:51:49 CET 2002

I'm affraid that you request doesn't make much sense. There is no "default" CDE
color scheme, as there is no "standard" CDE.

You have CDE for Sun Solaris, CDE for HP, CDE for Digital, CDE for SCO, etc. and
all come with a different "default" color sheme.

Cheers,
Olivier.

Quoting mazzanti <mazzanti at salleurl.edu>:

> Thanks... I already tried that one and, as far as I know, it's *not* the
>
> actual default color scheme of CDE. Looks similar, though...
>
> On 11 Dec 2002, Jack Coates wrote:
>
> > look in the archives for Joe Klemmer's set up -- I believe the theme
> is
> > called stellar and comes with XFce.
> >
> > On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 00:46, mazzanti wrote:
> > > Hi again,
> > >
> > > I was wondering if anybody around could provide me with the *exact*
>
> > > standard color scheme of CDE, so that I can use it with xfce...
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >
> > > --

> > > Ferran Mazzanti                           e-mail:
> mazzanti at salleurl.edu

> > > Departament d'Electronica                       Pg. Bonanova 8,
> E-08022
> > > Enginyeria La Salle                                   Barcelona
> (Spain)
> > > Universitat Ramon Llull        Phone/Fax:
> 34-3-290.24.24/34-3-290.24.16

> --
> Ferran Mazzanti                           e-mail:
> mazzanti at salleurl.edu
> Departament d'Electronica                       Pg. Bonanova 8,
> E-08022
> Enginyeria La Salle                                   Barcelona
> (Spain)
> Universitat Ramon Llull        Phone/Fax:
> 34-3-290.24.24/34-3-290.24.16

XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.
Designed for productivity,  it loads  and  executes  applications fast,
while conserving  system resources. XFce is all free software, released
under GNU General Public License.    Available from http://www.xfce.org