Problems with keys and windows

mazzanti mazzanti at salleurl.edu
Wed Dec 11 09:44:48 CET 2002

Hi everybody,

I'm quite newbie to this desktop, so please excuse me if I'm asking
something bizarre.
Question is that I'm used to switch between windows by simply using the
Alt+Tab combination. That always worked for me with other window managers,
but when used with XFCE 3.8.18, it swithces windows but doesn't raise the
new one on top of the others, so I have to raise it 'by hand' by
minimizing the other ones etc etc which is certainly a pain in the neck...
Is there any easy way to make this thing understand that I want to switch
AND RAISE on top of all other windws the one I'm selecting?

Thanks a lot,

Ferran.

Ferran Mazzanti                           e-mail: mazzanti at salleurl.edu
Departament d'Electronica                       Pg. Bonanova 8, E-08022
Enginyeria La Salle                                   Barcelona (Spain)
Universitat Ramon Llull        Phone/Fax: 34-3-290.24.24/34-3-290.24.16