Moving popup menu items around

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Aug 31 15:49:38 CEST 2002

On 30 Aug 2002, Joe Klemmer wrote:

> 	You can't do it from the GUI but you can cut & paste the lines in the
> xfce3rc file.

  Thank you, Joe. I did it this way. In my config file there does not appear
to be any order to the [MenuX] numbering. That is, it doesn't go left ->
right or vice versa. I've 10 menu roots (each with an application icon), but
I had to search for the one I wanted to move, then search for the target
menu because they're not in numeric order.

  Just another piece of xfce that I don't understand. :-)

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
 + 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax) | rshepard at appl-ecosys.com