xlock xautolock wanted

Stephane Paltani spaltani at head-cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 22 21:33:15 CEST 2002

Hi There,

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> The package is probably called xlockmore.

I may be wrong, but I don't think xautolock is part of xlockmore.
At least, it does not seem to be part of xautolock source tar file.
In any case, here is a link to xautolock:

ftp://ftp.x.org/contrib/applications/xautolock-2.0.tgz

Why not advertise the use of xlock(-more, if you want)/xautolock
instead of xscreensaver as the preferred locking tool?
xscreensaver is just bloatware.

Stephane