ESD (was Re: scratchy sounds)

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Tue Aug 20 20:10:51 CEST 2002

Hi Jack,

Could you let me know what you did to add ESD to your xfwmrc?

I ran it manually and sound here improved too!

Paul

--
What you will do matters. All you need is to do it.
-Judy Grahn

http://nlpagan.net    -    Linux Mandrake 8.2     -   Sylpheed 0.8.0
Help Microsoft combat software piracy: give Linux to a friend today!