wanted - menu convertor

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Tue Aug 20 14:54:22 CEST 2002

On Tue, 2002-08-20 at 05:46, Galen Thurber wrote:

> Is there a tool  that will convert menus from KDE / GNOME or user
> specified menu directory [.desktop]
> to xfce?

	It's already there.  Left click on the root window and select User Menu
from the pop-up main menu.  All your kde and gnome menu items will be
there.  The one really cool thing about Xfce is that 99% of the time if
there's something you want to do/add to it Olivier has already put it
in.  Personally I think he's psychic (or maybe psychotic, I don't
know...  <g>)

--
Attention all planets of the Solar Federation.
We have assumed control.