XFDeskMenu 0.2.0

Biju Chacko botsie at myrealbox.com
Tue Aug 20 10:56:20 CEST 2002

Hi,

I've just put up an update to XFDeskMenu at

	http://www.symonds.net/~botsie/projects.php

Here is the relevant bit of the changelog:

Changes in 0.2.0
    * "/usr/X11R6" added as a GNOME directory location.
(tom at unhooked.net)
    * return to orig working directory after building sys menus
(huysmans at users.sourceforge.net)
    * Multiple levels of submenu
    * Case-insensitivity of Keywords in RCFILE

The TODO list has grown bigger. I *still* haven't figured out why it is
so flaky under GTK2, though Jasper tells me it works fine for him. :-(

It compiles for GTK 1.2 by default, right now. Edit the Makefile if you
want to try the GTK2 version.

Remember to read the README for more information.

Sorry for the cross post, btw.

-- bots