Inhibit Window Raise

Dmitry DELTA Malykhanov d726f6e at SDF.LONESTAR.ORG
Fri Aug 16 02:24:38 CEST 2002

Hmm, not quite true. There are tons of parameters available only in the
xfwmrc, but not through the GUI. ClickRaise is one of them. I'd say: do
not use setup dialog, use the source, Luke. :)

--
It's me -- Delta at SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.lonestar.org

"I don't advise it, citizen, mn-e-eh... I don't advise it. You'll be eaten."