Solaris 9 compile problem

Stephane Paltani spaltani at head-cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 14 18:01:01 CEST 2002

Hi Jason,

There is a "setenv()" function call in xftree/xtree.c. "setenv()" does not exist
on solaris; it uses putenv, which has different parameters. The quick and dirty
fix is to comment out or remove the line containing "setenv()" in
xftree/xtree.c.
The problem with this fix is that xftree won't accept the --display flag.

This is a bug in xftree, but I think it has been already reported.

Stephane