limit for number of menu items?

Michal Szymanski msz at astrouw.edu.pl
Thu Aug 8 16:35:24 CEST 2002

On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 10:50:35AM +0200, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> >I have 9 menus in the panel, on of which is meant for remote logins to
> >machines in local and non-local locations.
> >
> >There is 15 entries in xfce3rc for that menu, starting with:
> >
> >[Menu9]
> >         sirius
> >         Default icon
> >         xterm -fg snow -bg RoyalBlue -title Sirius -e rlogin sirius
> >
> >When I open this menu from the panel, no "Add icon" item appears.
> >Is it a bug or a known limitation?
>
> It's a limit. Do you thinks it's too small?

Well, I can see no other reason for limiting number of items than the
size of the screen.

Also, it would help (at least in my case) if one had option to create
submenus instead of some items, as it is now possible in menus opened on
the root window.

Michal.

--
  Michal Szymanski (msz at astrouw.edu.pl)
  Warsaw University Observatory, Warszawa, POLAND