An X Window System Question

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Aug 7 16:14:40 CEST 2002

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002, wolfgang wrote:

> i had only sent that screenshot so that you can find the setting easier.
> you click on the little "Palette" icon on the XFce panel to open the setup
> window. on the tab titled "Palette" in there you can change XFce's color
> settings as shown on the image.

  Thanks, Woffgang, I've been setting xfce colors for several years now.
However, none of the colors affect the cursor as far as I've ever seen.
Clicking on _any_ of those bars only brings up the gtk+ color selector
dialog for that color selection.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)