An X Window System Question

Chris Fuhrman chris.fuhrman at tfcci.com
Tue Aug 6 14:01:56 CEST 2002

Several years ago, when I was taking a Self-Study course in UNIX, the
Graduate Teaching Assistant who oversaw the class said that one of his
buddies had a problem trying to find his mouse cursor on a 21" display
screen.  The solution was to use a program called xeyes (which puts a pair
of eyes on your screen that follow your mouse).

Put each of these in a corner of your screen and you can use them to track
your mouse.

Suggestion for the xfce4 developers:  Why not add a module in the panel
with some xeyes in it?  If you want to be fancy, there's a WindowMaker
app that puts a South Park character in the dock. *g*

--
Chris Fuhrman           | Twenty First Century Communications
chris.fuhrman at tfcci.com | Software Engineer